Why & When You
The information we collect from the users about what they are using helps us to pay royalties to the copyright owners (the audio-visual owner) whose work is being used in several different ways.
- Download and fill out the application form that corresponds to your License category here.
- Email the Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your completed form is successfully within the LCSCF system, an automated confirmation email will be sent to you.
- A draft license will be sent from our system.
- Assess and sign the license and send back to us.
- Pay the given licensing fee. An official receipt will be issued via email.
- Enjoy showcasing and using great audiovisual related contents to avoid any criminal offense and penalty.
License for different audio-visual uses in
We serve to help audio-visual users legally access, copy and share the published content they need, while also making sure that copyright owners are paid royalties for the use of their work.
We also offer some services that are revolutionizing the management of content, including:
- Check Permissions search tool
- Digital Content Store
- Second Extract Service