From script to screen-all you need to know
‘LCSCF’ is a not-for-profit society dedicated to licensing the use of contents of its members (copyright holder of cinematograph film) to users and monitor copyright infringements and distribute royalty in an efficient, fair and transparent manner. Whenever your work is used publicly nationally or internationally for transmission and retransmission, you are entitled to royalty payments
Join us today because
- Enhance and support innovation in the audio visual sector.
- Taking necessary steps for any infringement of your copyrighted work.
- Providing lawful and easy access of commercial use of contents to users.
- Collect and distribute royalty payment to right holders for the use of their works.
A CMO’s tasks includes
- Monitoring where, when and by whom commercial use of contents/works are being used.
- Negotiating with users and their representative about the tariffs.
- Granting licenses in return for appropriate royalty payment and usage conditions.
- Collecting royalty payment that are beyond your reach nationally and internatiionally.
- Analyzing usage data and distributing royalty payments to rights holders.
What is important to us
- Our process is effective,transparentefficient than alternatives, such as individual licensing.
- You will receive fair and equitable payment for use of your works.
- Your economic and moral interests are respected.
- Convenience and security of the process.
- The tariffs are reliably calculated as set by you.
Message from the President
Creative industries are among the major contributors to the economic growth of a nation and the creation of jobs. These industries represent in average 5.4 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) of a country. Internet, cable, satellite, on demand services and streaming services are beginning to generate significant revenues around the world.
Copyright is a right to stop others from exploiting the work without the consent of the owner of the copyright holder. The copyright owner has the exclusive right to use or lend the work or to permit others to reproduce or adapt the work for commercial gain. Copyright protects every original work, regardless of its literary or artistic merit. By striking the right balance between the interests of creators and the wider public interest, copyright law aims to foster an environment in which creativity and innovation can flourish.
Exploitation of copyright is the process by which creators achieve the market value of their works. Content creators must be sufficiently respected and protected for their creative minds, or they will cease to produce it and be forced to find alternative employment. Lets not be one of them. We are dedicated to enhance the audiovisual industry and promote innovation and establish your rights. Your contribution plays a major economic and cultural role in the society. Our organization aims to set an example and we await to hear from you.
Join us today and let us guide you for what you dream because sky is not the limit.